The third and final round of ticket sales for ShmooCon 2019 is done.
- 315 tickets were released this round.
- All tickets were held in 3.35 seconds.
- The waitlist filled up .53 seconds after that.
So, by our definition, we sold out in 3.88 seconds. At this point all tickets are accounted for and we take down the registration link. It does take longer for reservations to be completed.
- The first reservation was completed 6.99 seconds after registration officially opened.
- All reservations were complete in 10 minutes and 47 seconds.
In the last ten seconds before we updated the landing page to include the reg link, we saw an average of 24Mbps from 1022 unique IPs. At the peak we saw 3713 page requests per second.
Taking a look at reservations it appears that there are:
- 18 IPs with 1 ticket
- 112 IPs with 2 tickets
- 18 IPs with more than 2 <— mostly businesses/schools
Congrats to all who were successful. If you’ve written into info to be put on the waitlist – we’ve got those messages flagged. You will be contacted if and only if we become aware of a ticket. Later today we’ll be posting the speaker line up. We will follow up with some end-of-year ticket stats in a day or two.